To establish positive relationships and mutual understanding, the school has a number of opportunities for Parent Teacher Interaction.
- Orientations to help parents of new students understand the system and familiarize themselves with the teachers.
- Parent-teacher meetings for a healthy exchange of information, expectations, and guidelines.
- Parent-Teacher Association that works towards the welfare of all children, and supports the school and its policies.
- Weekly Information Cell is available for parents, where individual queries and concerns can be discussed regarding their child.
- Access Days and Open House for parents to understand the core aspects of the curriculum and discuss student progress.
- Parent workshops at different grades that guide parents towards creating a healthy environment at home to support children’s development.
- Parents are welcome at our Annual Cultural Day and Sports Meet to watch their children perform.
Communication is further strengthened by instant notifications through SMS and E-mail service.