It is a real pleasure, to welcome you to our website and our school. At Veer Bhagat Singh Vidyalaya, it is our continuous priority to ensure that our students learn in a sensitive and healthy school environment, that respects and responds to student’s differences as well as their similarities. The school sets high performance expectations and standards for both student behavior and their academic performance. For us, the child’s emotional and social maturity is as important as the child’s academic and physical growth.
– Ms. Monica Bhatia
- Principal’s message – Welcome to Academic year 2016 -17
- ISO Certificate for Quality Management Systems
- Grade 10 students share their expriences of IGCSE
- Learning Today for better Tomorrow – On Veer Bhagat Singh Vidyalaya
- Education World’s -Spotlight feature – on Bombay Cambridge Gurukul
- Admission open for academic year 2017-18
- Our Principal Ms.Monica Bhatia attends a conference on “Leading Learning” at Cambridge UK
- Christopher Doyle, author of “The Mahabharata Quest : The Alexander Secret” visit VBSV
- Students ace their Checkpoint exams!
- Cent Percent Pass in SSC Boards – March 2016